A Designers Type of Easter Basket

Who says Easter baskets need to be filled with candy? I am putting a request in for mine to be filled with these brightly colored "Palm Springs Block" pillows from Trina Turk! Once my mouse landed on this photo I immediately had vision of pretty spring flowers popping up all over the place! After all isn't Easter the unofficial start of spring?


I hope you all have a lovely weekend and it is one full of sunshine and family!

(image from Horchow)


radiantrepublic said...

WOW. Just WOW.

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

These are fabulous and would look so good on my overlapping square daybed I have! Wishing you a very happy easter weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

My mom used to give my sister and I each a new purse instead of a basket for Easter, that was a nice treat!

This year I got a basket of herbs :)

Enjoy the holiday!

Marcy said...

I love the colors!! They sure look like spring.