Wake Up Your Bathroom - Stylish Shower Curtains

If you are anything like me these dark winter mornings don't make it easy to get up and go like the summer mornings do! With this in mind I scouted out my 3 favorite bright and bold shower curtains to aid in my morning wake up routine...the extra large mug of tea helps too!


CBShowerCurtain
Marimekko Samovaari from Crate and Barrel $49.95
This option just feels like a summer day!

Garnett Hill Shower Curtain
Reversible with a mid century feel? Yes please!  The Galleria Shower Curtain from Garnett Hill is perfect way to indulge my need to switch things up every few months!



Anthropologie Shower Curtain
If you like the ruffle trend or if you can't quite decide on one color you will adore the Smoldering Hues Shower Curtain from Anthropologie! It will surely wake up all your senses!

What type of print do you have on your shower curtain? Is it bright and bold or more subdued?

7 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I like #2!

Unknown said...

Sadly my apartment doesn't have a tub shower, so no shower curtain needed :(

My favourite would definitely have to be that ruffled one from Anthropologie! Stunning!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I have a plain white waffle knit cotton shower curtain because my bathroom is SO tiny, I thought it would make it look bigger... though i'm LOVING the big striped shower curtains at West Elm right now!

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

We have a bright and bold Tommy Hilfiger print. The walls are distressed yellow and white paint on board paneling so I needed something bold. I'm loving the mid century looks you're showing. I keep easing back to that period and gradually using bits and pieces where I can.

Jessica Nichols said...

Normally I like the white or blue/green ruffled Anthro shower curtain but in the middle of winter the warm red tones are very persuasive.

What a fun post! Curious New Year!

(That's my new saying, because 7 days in, I'm tired of saying happy. I mean of course I hope everyone has lots of happiness this new year but now I'm very curious about what the year will bring to all). :)

LiveLikeYou said...

Love a fun shower curtain. Instead of renovating my miserable bathroom in our summer house in Sweden I bought a really fancy fun shower curtain. Makes people forget the rest!

Gina @ Temporary Nest said...

I've been eyeing that urban outfitters shower curtain for a while now!! <3