Monday Morning Happy!

Last week I received a wonderful tweet from Jennifer of CRAVE Boston informing me I had a quote in the latest "The Nest" magazine! Can I just say, seeing your name in print never gets old! It is so fantastic to be included in the article "How To Organize Everything" with so many of my favorite bloggers!

"My three rules to organize by: fabric boxes, wooden wine crates and purging!" CreateGirl 

If you like the colorful Hable Construction fabric boxes featured with my tip, you can check them out here

Thanks to The Nest for including my tip and for being so open to featuring bloggers in your magazine!

Now it's your turn to share, what's your number one tip for staying organized?

9 comments:

B. in the Know said...

Not having a junk drawer, but rather have baskets that are beautiful function as my "drawers" because people can see in those - so it forces me to keep them organized and purge often! Happy Monday!
Much love,
B

Elizabeth said...

I usually have a hard time keeping papers organized. So I've started getting those expandable file folders. I even got one for all of our receipts. Since a lot of places require receipts for returns now that was my new year's resolution - to keep all my receipts. And having a designated place to put them really helps!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I think it's all about setting yourself up for success. If the drawers/closets/cabinets start organized, it's easier to keep them organized!

Creategirl said...

B that is a great idea, if you can see it, it forces you to keep it neat!

Oh Elizabeth I need to take your suggestion to heart, my accountant would be so happy if my receipts were more organized! Thanks for the tips!

casey at loft and cottage said...

Love Hable's fabric bins! Congrats on the mention!!

Sarah Klassen said...

How wonderful, congratulations on the mention... for me, it's all about boxes. I love boxes!

Caitlin said...

Congrats on the feature! Erin had the copy in Salt Lake and I read it - bravo my dear. Need to email you . . . AHHH! Wishing I had 12 more hours everyday to get things done :)

::levina:: said...

congratulations on being featured. well deserved :).

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So cool to see your name in there!