Adding Texture with Pottery Barn Seagrass Chairs

Years ago when I came across Pottery Barn's Seagrass Chair I immediately thought coastal home, beach feel than I had a change of heart. While scouting for one of my Jace Interiors client's Dining Room I knew I wanted substantial texture to offset the wood, marble and silk fabric in the space the Seagrass was the perfect solution. It worked seamlessly and actually added to the warm tones of the room. Though I didn't want too much of a good thing so we mixed it up with custom upholstered slipper chairs which gave the formality we needed for a dining room!

PotteryBarnSeagrass




JaceInteriorsDRSB
Table custom, Slipper Chair Ballard Designs, Side Chairs Pottery Barn, Rug Nourison

(image from Pottery Barn & Jace Interiors please ask permission to use photo)

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

Those chairs are so great! They almost seem like they belong outside, which I love. It adds just the perfect touch of rustic texture to an otherwise formal dining room. Perfection!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Great natural texture!