Loving This - Turquoise Ornaments

Recently I stopped over to Room Service Home and fell in love with these turquoise and lime ornaments! It is a unique and unexpected color palette for the holidays and one I love. The peacock would add such a sophisticated flair to any tree! I might even just nestle it on a bookshelf with a puff of sparkling tissue paper as a nest, this would be a nice way to highlight them!



RSH

Another great piece I am loving are these unique hurricanes. The silver sparkle reed would be perfect to use for the holidays and could easily be incorporated throughout the year!

(images from Room Service Home)

2 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

So pretty! I'm partial to bright jewel tones for Christmas instead of the usual red and green.

quintessence said...

Love the turquoise and green combo for the holidays!