Monday Morning Happy....

...a day late! Why is it you feel extra exhausted after a wedding weekend? Is it from being constantly "on" as the host to your house guests (which I love) or could it be from the 6hrs of constant dancing? The last 4 days were the most fun filled with lots of great talks with family and time with friends! Having Vog with me as we not only celebrated my brothers wedding but also our own anniversary made the weekend even more special!

I promise after I get through my overflowing email box I will upload and post a few pics! 
Hope your week is off to a great start!

(Image from House and Home via Made By Girl)

3 comments:

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

What a gorgeous room. Happy anniversary, Julie!

Sarah Klassen said...

I know exactly what you mean! And also, Happy Anniversary to you and your husband... great photo! I love photos like these -- very real and chic, but honestly? if this was my office, I would be insane :) I have to have white and clean lines in my workspace. OCD? I think so :)

Rakks said...

Great room! If you're interested in some more shelving check out Rakks!