Enjoy your 4th!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, right up there with Thanksgiving. It is a day that is purely about the food, gathering with your favorite people and celebrating the amazing parts of America! I am signing off a bit early this week to enjoy the long weekend with friends and family! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well and I will see you back here on Tuesday with an update on 2 very fun events!


ver-capecod4th

HB4th


(images from Veranda and House Beautiful)

2 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Happy 4th to you, lovely lady!

Meanwhile, I wish I were lounging on one of those chic loungers, with a glass of red wine and my book :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!

xoxo,
Sarah

Lilacandgrey said...

I can see myself in one of those chairs right about now...
<3