Count down to the Design Deli

Hi All, I am so excited to tell you about an event my design company, Jace Interiors is part of here in Boston. Along with Chroma Lab and the store Grand we are having a "Design Deli" next Thursday night. What's a "Design Deli" you ask? Well its a night where you come up to the counter, grab a deli ticket and when your number is called you will have 5 FREE minutes to ask any design question you have been dying to have answered!


<span class=


Over the next few days I will go through some sample questions. With spring here I know we all look at our homes and want to make a few changes but don't necessarily know how to start. Now you have a place to get the answers. The best part? Even if you don't have a question I promise it will be a fun night of home decor shopping, sipping wine, inspiration and meeting new friends! So why not come to Union Square, you will not want to miss out and did I mention it is *FREE*?

2 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

How fun! You know if I was in Boston, I'd be there! Can't wait to hear how it goes...TGIF!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love this! Great idea! I was just braining storming some type of home store/designer event, but this is beyond amazing!

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Congrats girlie on a fab idea!