Coloring Old Navy Part 2

Earlier today I posted on "Color Time" the perfect Dark Blue, Old Navy from Benjamin Moore. Here are a few additional images to let you see the color in different spaces! This house is the South Beach residence of T Keller Donovan, the incredible interior designer! I adore the clean crispness of the blue and stark white, it just oozes ultra chic beach house! Notice the wicker chairs in the dining room? They are also painted "Old Navy" but this time with a gloss finish. The shutters are a laid back, casual addition to the bedroom and the IKEA shelving unit is perfect for easy beach storage!








Would you use this blue in your home? If so what room?

(images House Beautiful/T Keller Donovan)

2 comments:

Yelena said...

I love this color in these rooms.
I think it's kind of difficult sometimes to use in decorating, but if you get it right, it's stunning ;)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I like this blue. I am wanting a rug for my living room with a combo of this blue + white. If you come across anything send it my way:)