A thankful daydream

What an amazing week it has been! First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to fill out my blog survey ( if you have not Click here to take survey) the feedback has been amazing. You have all been so thoughtful in your comments and have given me so many great ideas. So the week started with a little survey love and than came an exciting meeting with the folks at Grand and Chroma Lab. I will let you in on a little secret, we are planning a FANTASTIC event and I hope to work it so all those not in Boston can participate as well! The details are still hush hush but I promise to let you be the first to know when the time comes!


If I had my way we would have a CreateGirl reader retreat in a gorgeous place like this home in Spain. When I checked in over at Verdigris Vie I saw these photos and immediately the daydream began....all of us talking creativity and inspiration while being served an amazing dinner outside...heavenly, right?



Enjoy the weekend!

(images via Verdigris Vie and Belgian Pearls)

1 comment:

Lydia, Clueless Crafter said...

Hmmm, a fantastic event that not only welcomes Bostonians? I should say that is great hush, hush news. When will you spill the beans??