Happy on Sacramento Street!

Today I am guest blogging over at Sacramento Street . I was so excited when the fantastically creative Caitlin asked me to participate in her "10 Things That Make Me Happy" series. Let me tell you, when you are a visual girl like me with hundreds of products coming across her desk daily it is extremely difficult to narrow it down to just 10!! Please stop on over to Sacramento Street I promise you will fall in love with all of her topics, I am especially loving her wedding related posts, they are just dreamy!




Here are a few more items that make me happy when decorating a room:

an interesting accent rug which can easily be moved from room to room
small clocks are the perfect accent for any side table (both BR & LR)
a gorgeous chandelier with a bit of sparkle adds life to any room and even better under $300
classically designed accent chairs, the type that will be passed down through the generations

just a reminder please take a minute to share your opinion on the blog survey, I would so appreciate it! Click here to take survey

(Pillows and Throws Williams Sonoma Home Pottery Barn Barbara Barry)

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the lovely intro! You are too sweet :)

::levina:: said...

i want that chair...

Apt. #34 said...

loved your post on sacramento street. Impeccable taste darling!

Creategirl said...

thanks it was fun to take a "time out" and collect items that make ME truly happy! Levina isn't that chair just fantastic? Barbara Barry is a genius!