Dining chairs full of color!

If you are like me there will be many days in the coming weeks around the dining table. This is a quick round up of my favorite colorful dining chairs. I chose to stay with the solid colors, they add such a fun dimension to the room. It's also a nice way to break up the traditional dining set, from subtle to bold, inject some color!







Which is your favorite? It's hard for me to decide, I love them all!
Do you have a traditional matching dining set or do you use colorful chairs? Please share, I would love to hear from you!


(images from top to bottom: House Beautiful/Jonathan Berger, HB/Ashley Whittaker, HB/Jonathan Adler, Metropolitan Home/John Lyle, Traditional Home)

10 comments:

Maria Killam said...

Wow love the hit of fuscia on this last image!! Mine are currently beige but I want to change the whole set so I haven't done anything with it, I'm ready for colour!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love the first one. It's one of those rooms I would file in my "if I were not married (to a man)" folder:)
So cute!

Jennifer said...

I love them all so much can't pick a favorite.

Chroma Lab said...

Yowza! For me it's between the yellow and aqua and the pink. No surprises there. Can I have both? :)

Magchunk said...

My fave would have to be the second. So pretty. We have a dark brown table with dark brown chairs. It's lacking any kind of warmth but I haven't decided what to do yet. My style changes daily!

TheCluelessCrafter said...

Whoa, I'd go with the yellow for sure. I like the geometry of the backs. I should know what this style is, but don't. Help me out here, do you??

Coquette and Dove said...

Oh me, oh my! That second picture is divine! Love, love, love your blog. x

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I love this! That John Adler room has long been a fav of mine! What a perfect composition of color!

xoxo

Beth said...

i love the second one, the subtle yet defining soft color palette is so inviting!

::levina:: said...

all so lovely. i do love the second one.