Jace Interiors New Hues

I am so excited my design company Jace Interiors was included in the "New Hues" article over at Stuff Magazine. I was asked for a color back in the spring but feel it is still relevant this fall. Mix it in with the dark grays and the oranges we are seeing all over the fall pallet and you will create a bite of brightness.





Fall always means layering to me and adding a few extra colorful covers is a perfect place to use this blue!




This room feels so cozy with the dark gray and just a hint of bright blue, plays great against the strong color




This is a fantastic application of Behr Brilliant Sea. I found this over at Bonnie Van Voorst, a new favorite blog of mine!





I have been searching for the perfect accent clock for my bedside table, this would be a great bday gift (hint hint!) found over at etsy




what a statement this jacket would make, I especially love the high collar


(images from Coastal Living, Stuff Magazine, Bonnie Von Voorst - article by Marni over at Style Carrot)

3 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Yay! Congrats on being included! Well deserved :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Great idea! Just gave me some inspiration. Oh and congrats!
Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Shayne said...

wowo I had that clock when I was a kid.