Monday Morning Happy...

This really needs to be a Tuesday Morning Happy! How was your long weekend? Did you have some creative fun? Fill me in!!
We had a great time scouting for my sister's September wedding. The space she chose for the reception is absolutely gorgeous, the perfect intimate space for a family wedding. It is an old church which has been converted to a restaurant and reception room. I don't want to share pictures just yet as I know a few of her guests read this blog and want them to have that "WOW" moment when they walk in.


One picture I will share is this one above. The cathedral ceilings and original stain glass windows are dramatic (as you would expect in an old church). The walls are painted a warm coral color and the space is filled with incredible light! Instead of a traditional chair rail they have applied a gold pattern painted around the perimeter of the room. It brings the eye down and creates a warmth you would normally not have in such a big space. I also love that they have combined 2 patterns to create this interesting border! I thought this to be a great idea especially for loft spaces or older Victorian Homes.
I hope you all have a great new week!
jul

No comments: