Erin Condren JOY


This is one of my, "I just have to share moments"!!! In my Mom's Family Circle Magazine I stumbled upon a house tour of a favorite shop owner of mine, Erin Condren. She is the founder of one of the most creative high energy companies I have come across. I have never met her but feel like I would want to be instant friends. Even her designs are welcoming and friendly! If you do not know Erin or her amazing stationary company you must run right over. I promise you will become a fan just like I have.


For the last few years I have been ordering these labels for my company mail and I love love love them. I am always getting compliments with people asking where they are from. I am one of those girls, I find a great company who has creative products and exceptional customer service and I want to spread the word! Now let's take a peak into her home and pass on some of her great budget friendly ideas!



Those are 2 long ottomans pushed against the wall with fun pillows. Great extra seating!!



She bought 2 inexpensive rugs and put them together to create one large area rug! Good idea!



The bulletin board in the "art center" is covered in Astroturf! Very Fun!




To read the entire article and for larger pictures visit Family Circle here.

(images from Family Circle Magazine, Jace Interiors)

No comments: