Scouting Letters

This week, one of the items I am scouting for are letters for a child's room. We already have decals in the room so I am looking for something with a bit of dimension like wooden or mirrored letters. I have it narrowed down to these options:

mirrored letters; fun and a bit different
from Graham and Green



custom letters available in many different colors/designs in 6", 8", 10"
from "For Your Nursery"




classic white letters from Pottery Barn Kids


Do you have a favorite website for letters?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alphabet boutique is another good place for custom letters

Anonymous said...

Paper Source has cardboard letters you can glitter or cover with fabric.

Creategirl said...

thanks Stacy great suggestion!

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love letters, which is why i just jumped over from decor8 to look at your post on letters. i have dozens of letters all over my house, so believe me, i've shopped everywhere for them but i've got to tell you that i've never seen those mirrored letters and think they would be a great, unique touch. i'm particularly fond of the letters at anthropologie and urban outfitters when i want colorful, and my local Michael's for ones in unfinished wood or cardboard ones to paint or decoupage myself. (r8ermom)