Monday Morning Happy!



Happy New Week!
Everywhere you turn there will be red hearts and red roses this week. How do you feel on the holiday? To be honest I am not much of a Valentine Day Girl, it always feels so forced. Personally, I prefer to surprise someone special on a random day to let them know I care. It could be an unexpected dinner on the town, a card tucked into a bag, a box filled with the shoes you have been admiring or even something as simple as a book! Though I know many people love the holiday so in the next post I will give a few home related ideas!

The "Cute Picture of the Week" comes from a fun website Sloppy Kiss Cards. This card is named "New Love". Too cute!! It's really just adorable for custom dog ecards!

Enjoy the week,
jul


(image from Martha Stewart)

No comments: