Happy Longggg Weekend!


It's the weekend and one with an extra day to it! Yipppeee! This morning I found myself craving happy spring images, one website led to another and these are the pieces I was drawn to! The top image is so relaxing and I am loving the fun Boden Dress Below, very flirty! I could only wish to receive a few of these stack rings (now on sale at Banana Republic) as a Valentine's Day gift, maybe I will just give myself a present! Lastly I stumbled upon this fabric collection from Calico Corners, doesn't it just scream summer sun!? Love it!
I hope you all have time to spend with your special Valentine which could be good friends, your sweetheart or family! Oh and of course the dogs! Enjoy the next few days and pop back over on Tuesday!
jul







(images from Boden USA, Banana Republic, Calico Corners)

No comments: