Clutch It

As with interiors, I am a BIG fan of accents and accessories! Most often I will wear a pretty, clean lined dress and change the look/feel of it with costume jewelry or a great clutch like the options below! These are all affordable and even better from Etsy Designers! Combined with either dress it would be the perfect accessory, don't you just love a reason to get dressed up?!




I love am still loving purple and this dress is simple enough to wear again







the heart neckline and rouching on this is just so sweet. Pair it with the peacock clutch and it is the perfect outfit!







(images from ,Bluefly , Oktak and Red Ruby Rose)

2 comments:

ginamsam said...

Oh my good god, I love these bags! I've already been to the site and am going to order one. I just can't chose which one...
Thanks!!! Happy New Year

Creategirl said...

thanks Gina! Etsy is a great site for bags like these! I am sure you will find many great excuses to go out and show off your new bag in the New Year!