City Scouting for Fall Fashion


This weekend I have a few appointments in Boston and plan to do a bit of fall wardrobe scouting while I am down there. Every year I take a few days to scour the internet and see what I might want to put on my wish list and sometimes "dream list" for the new season. I am giddy thinking of all the options and than become crazed trying to find the perfect boot, coat or bag, but once I find it I am more than overjoyed!! Here are a few inspiration looks I found over at my favorite, Paul Smith. All three look extremely comfy, classic and most importantly can work with a few layers! This fall I am feeling the need to have more dresses and fun colored tights, but I also really cherish a great wool blazer like the gray version below. Don't you just love that fun pop of fuscia? The burnt orange scarf is a nice fall accent too!!



(images from the Paul Smith website)

No comments: