Colors stuck in my mind


It's interesting how a color scheme can come together or even stick in your creative mind for a great period of time. For instance, years ago I tore this picture out of a Domino Magazine and it's been hanging on my bulletin board above my desk ever since. At times it has gotten lost beneath all the other pictures but lately I have been coming back to this color combo. I did a little digging through my Domino picture folder, my style file and my flickr account until I saw it all materialize into a room! What do you think of a turquoise and buttery yellow room? For my own personal touch I would throw in bit of bold blue just to mix it up. It is a very soothing mix of colors for me. Do you like the combination?






(Images above from top are from Armani, Mitchell Gold, Room & Board, Lamoon)

No comments: