Sweet Tableware


It has just come to my attention that I use the word "sweet" very often. Not sure where I picked it up but it really is a lovely way to describe something. Now look what I found as I was scouting for some fun tableware?! This platter really is wonderfully sweet, I can just imagine serving my guests their dessert on this! All of the pieces below I found on Fishs Eddy website, I am in love and might need to find more storage space in the kitchen.


These funky people are designed by Cynthia Rowley




Pantone Collection - the bowl in under $7! I am loving that blocked color and the contrast is great! A nice looking table might be choosing one color from the pantone collection like the blue and than mixing in some of the "spot on dinnerware" below. If you really wanted to make it unique add the CB2 clothespin chopsticks I blogged about last month, now that is a fun summer table!



No comments: