me & my dog.....

OK so this really isn't me or my dog but everytime I come across this picture on ART.com I say I have to buy this print. Just for the simple fact she is a red head, walking in the city with a dog. I should take the advice I give to clients, it doesn't matter how much something costs if you love it and keep thinking about it purchase it. Most of the time it is that one piece which a room can be designed around. With this picture I love the simple, clean lines of the buildings and how they are neutral than you have this fabulous pop of lime green in her skirt. Now maybe I have convinced myself to buy it and I think the green will be perfect in my little office. Until the time I can get a dog of my own, my good friend Carrie is always understanding and lets me walk her puppy. Isn't she cute?


No comments: