What are your thoughts on this room? If you take away the gorgeous view is it a YAY or NAY for you? Half the space with exposed beams, the burlap wall decor, the gauze covered chandelier, the subtle colored sofa pillows, the bright area rug. I want to hear from you! Please share your comments?
It's hard to take away the gorgeous view - but even doing that I would certainly move in. I love all the windows, and the freshness of the space. Is this for one of your giveaways?? - LOL!!! If so, I'M IN!
ReplyDeleteSure, I'd live here. Of course, the view DOES make the space, but even without it, the room seems nice enough. Looks quite comfy. And I like the bright rug.
ReplyDeleteThese are choices I would not make any day - gauze, burlap, Even the relaxed area rug. I am a trim and tailored kind a gal.. But it ties together so well and feels so right. I could easily live here for a summer.
ReplyDeleteCould totally live here...it's casual and realzing which is perfect for a beach house. That view is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI'd still say yes, but the view doesn't hurt ;)
ReplyDeletethe bones are fantastic but i'm not much for burlap wall art. i do love the rug though — the perfect pairing for that ocean view!
ReplyDeleteyay. all that blue with the neutral colors makes it so tempting. like a haven. although that burlap is random, needs more color or something! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. Who doesn't want a cute house on the coast!?! Love those high ceilings....
ReplyDeleteOK, this is gorgeous! Just give me a glass of white wine and a group of my favorite blogger friends and it would be the perfect day!
ReplyDeletei LOVE that rug!!! i'm not sure about that wall treatment, but the rest i'd go for any day, any time!
ReplyDelete