Yes!! I love the shape of the archway -- very Moroccan. It'd look great even in a wood finish or with a bold color!
What a great place to have lunch or a candlelit dinner!
I would love to see some really bright color in this gazebo. It does look very Moroccan and the ornate style of the gazebo is just fantastic.
i have such a soft spot for gazebos. so gorgeous!xo Alison
there's just something so romantic about gazebos and this one is particularly lovely...
Yes!! I love the shape of the archway -- very Moroccan. It'd look great even in a wood finish or with a bold color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place to have lunch or a candlelit dinner!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see some really bright color in this gazebo. It does look very Moroccan and the ornate style of the gazebo is just fantastic.
ReplyDeletei have such a soft spot for gazebos. so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo Alison
there's just something so romantic about gazebos and this one is particularly lovely...
ReplyDelete